Outstanding Safety Performance Awards
QHSE Management System
- Projects carried out in full compliance with the individual objectives, expectations and QHSE requirements of every Client and in line with industry (OGP / IAGC) HSE standards, ensuring safe and efficient operations.
- International experience in managing various HSE hazards related to diverse terrain and climate conditions, operational needs and challenges, multicultural aspects.
- Emphasis on detailed HSE risk assessment and adequate work planning, and committed day-to-day cooperative HSE and operational management.
- Visible proactive approach and culture of continuous improvement:
- setting goals and comprehensive solutions to minimize incidents risks and improve work standards,
- engaging all employees as we believe that safety and quality of works starts with each of us in our “Mission Zero” – striving after injury free workplace and QHSE excellence.