Seismic Data Interpretation
Having impressive track record and capacity to evaluate plays at unprecedented turnaround, we are able to perform the most challenging tasks and produce a fast and clear view of difficult reservoirs
Delivering more informed exploration decisions and exposing petroleum reservoirs’ properties with advanced approach, have become the hallmark of our Seismic Data Interpretation Division. As an acclaimed international provider of integrated geological and geophysical interpretation of seismic and well data, we take full advantage of our experience and progress since 1973.
Through all these years we have unlocked the hydrocarbon potential of various international petroleum basins onshore and offshore. Having impressive track record and capacity to evaluate plays at unprecedented turnaround, we are able to perform the most challenging tasks and produce a fast and clear view of difficult reservoirs.
Our innovative solutions successfully address a broad scope of tasks. Hydrocarbon & minerals exploration, mining industry, underground storages, geothermal energy and power plants are some of the sectors in which we have confirmed the crucial role of seismic methods. We keep progressing to solve new challenges.
We are proud of our achievements in the most demanding exploration projects. Various customers from medium-size companies to the industry majors have trusted us, many of them repeatedly. Let us help you get more comprehensive insight into your reservoirs and finally reduce exploration risks and costs. Let us surpass your expectations!
Our primary scope of
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of processed seismic data for feasibility of designed interpretation tasks.
- Comprehensive geological interpretation of 2D and 3D seismic volumes, construction of structural models.
- Identification of sub-seismic faults and fractures based on geostatistical analysis of 3D seismic volumes using geometric attributes and spectral decomposition.
- Creation of velocity models and time-depth conversion of seismic data
- Map construction in the time and depth domain.
- Processing and interpretation of vertical seismic profiling.
Our advanced scope of
- Anisotropy analysis – determination of intensity and azimuth of anisotropy using seismic and well data (AVO, AVAZ, seismic inversion).
- 3D geological modeling – integration of static subsurface data.
- Geological, geophysical and petrophysical modelling of reservoir formations.
- Estimation of hydrocarbon resources and geological risk assessment
- Seismic modeling (1D and 2D).
- Prestack and Poststack inversions, AVO analyses and multi-attribute characterization of geological media.
- Using machine learning processes in detailed structural and facial interpretation of 3D seismic data.