Well Log Analysis
We perform challenging well data analysis and produce deeper understanding of the complex well environments to maximize the reservoir value throughout its full lifecycle
When accurate and timely well insight is a challenge, our Well Log Analysis Division delivers bespoke solutions for risk exploration and production management. As an innovative international supplier of services in the field of design, supervision, interpretation and documentation of well logging data we dedicate all our efforts on providing a full understanding of a reservoir.
We have the knowledge, experience as well as all the necessary qualifications and certificates to perform standard and specialized interpretation works. Our continuous progress since 1966, enables us to provide powerful capacity as well as know-how unlocking potential of various international onshore petroleum basins.
With our impressive track record and ability to perform challenging well data analysis we produce deeper understanding of the complex subsurface and maximize the reservoir value throughout its full lifecycle.
We are proud of our achievements in the analysis of the most demanding well environments. Various customers from medium-size companies to the industry majors trusted us, many of them repeatedly. Let us help you produce more comprehensive understanding of your reservoirs and finally maximize well production. Let us surpass your expectations!
Our analysis of well logging data capabilities
- exploration of hydrocarbons in conventional and unconventional deposits (e.g. coalbed methane, tight gas, shale gas)
- evaluation of resources and use of geothermal waters
- exploration and documentation of mineral deposits (e.g. coal, salt, copper, sulfur, etc.)
- underground storage of gas and fuels
- technical measurements in deep boreholes, including reconstructed wells (e.g. cement evaluation, pipes/casing inspection)
- geological and engineering studies
- scientific research related to the identification and documentation
of the geological structure of selected areas
- multidimensional statistical methods using extensive sets of Well
log data (electro-facies, big data, machine learning)
- preparation of well logs data for seismic purposes (well-seismic
tie, check shot calibration with sonic logs)
- archival analogue Russian style logs digitalization (logs standardization, reinterpretation, etc.)