Geological Drilling & Geotechnical Services
We have been in business since 1978, being the leader of geological and geotechnical services in Poland.
Our company has been providing geological and drilling services since 1978, offering a wide range of state-of-the-art, comprehensive surveys, including ground subsurface exploration for the needs of industrial and technical infrastructure, on land and at sea. We also provide solutions for the offshore wind energy industry, in particular, in the form of geotechnical and geological seabed surveys, to set out the environmental conditions for offshore wind farms, as well as to plan the routes for submarine power cables, connecting offshore wind farms with the coast.
Our assets are our team of geophysicists, geologists and hydrogeologists with many years of professional experience and proper licences, as well as the most advanced equipment available in Poland, including the CRS 170 XL DUO sonic device, the Seabed SVC 500E vibrocorer and the Geomil Manta 200 outboard probe.
We provide our clients with all-inclusive services, starting from drawing up the geological report, which comprises specific geological and geotechnical solutions, through completing the works onsite, until the as-built documentation for the entire job is ready.
We are the leader in the field of geological and geotechnical services in Poland. Our geological subsurface surveys allow to reduce project risk related to, among other things, infrastructure construction, geotechnical monitoring, exploring and documenting natural resource deposits, or prospecting for and identifying groundwater. Our multi-year experience, dynamic technological growth and our team verified procedures are a guarantee that the best available survey methods shall be selected for your projects. We can pride of rich experience in various types of undertakings, inter alia in power engineering, construction and mining industries along with public utilities sector.
We offer comprehensive solutions in the field of:
Our services in the field of comprehensive geological and geophysical surveys, which for the most part consist in the exploration of soil and water conditions, are widely applied in many areas. In the construction industry, they are provided for the purposes of such projects as:
- construction of building structures, railways, airports, roads, dams, bridges and flyovers above water reservoirs, underground tunnels, under water reservoirs, water intakes, hydro-nodes, monitoring of groundwater, slopes and landslides, absorption wells and drainage wells
- development of coastal infrastructure
- exploration for the needs of horizontal directional drilling (HDD)
- installation of measurement assemblies (inclinometers, pore pressure sensors, extensometer)
- installation of heat pumps in the low-temperature geothermal energy systems.
In the mining industry, our comprehensive geological and drilling services are employed mainly for the purpose of prospecting for and identifying natural resources deposits such as:
- metallurgical raw materials
- energy resources
- ceramic raw materials
- chemical raw materials
Renewable energy industry
We also provide comprehensive geological and drilling services, together with geophysical engineering surveys, for the needs of renewable energy projects in the field of land and offshore wind farms. We carry out geotechnical surveys for offshore wind farms projects, in order to:
- set out environmental conditions for offshore wind farms
- set out conditions for offshore wind farms foundations
- lay down the routes for submarine power cables, connecting offshore wind farms with the coast
We are an active member of the Polish Wind Energy Association (PSEW) and the Polish Offshore Wind Energy Society (PTMEW).